COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Ensuring compliance with a host of local statutory company secretarial obligations is a time-consuming exercise, especially if you have companies registered in a number of different jurisdictions. We help our clients deal with registration, maintenance, administration and corporate governance matters concerning their corporate entities.
Our corporate secretarial team has in-depth experience in assisting our clients throughout the different stages of their companies’ lifecycles. We provide corporate secretarial services and act as company secretary for Hong Kong companies. As the appointed company secretary, we will ensure that the company is comply with the Companies Ordinance and Business Registration Ordinance of Hong Kong and advise them about changes to these. We attend to various aspects of corporate compliance including:
Company Formation and Registration
- Advice on type of business entity and appropriate corporate structure to suit our client’s needs
- Formation of private companies in Hong Kong, PRC and other jurisdictions such as British Virgin Islands, Seychelles and Cayman Islands, etc.
- Formation of companies limited by guarantee in Hong Kong
- Registration of sole proprietorship and partnership companies in Hong Kong
- Assistance in opening of bank accounts
- Company secretarial services for private companies, listed companies, and companies limited by guarantee
- Provision of company secretary, nominee shareholder, registered office
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Preparation of minutes and filings of statutory forms with the government authorities
- Attending directors’ and shareholders’ meetings, if required
- Arrange for audit, accountancy and tax consultancy services
Cessation of Business
- Application for dormant status of Hong Kong companies
- Advice on closure of business
- Deregistration of companies
- Liquidation consultation and support
Should you have any enquires, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.