CHINA DUE DILIGENCE SERVICES
Financial due diligence has become an important feature in merger and acquisitions. Good corporate governance advocates it, and the ever-increasing complexity of business transactions requires it. Financial due diligence is not limited to use in mergers and acquisitions, it can be deployed in business disposals as well.
In many ways, financial due diligence is very similar to an audit, and we work under stringent professional standards. We assign only qualified and experienced personnel on the job as usually these acquisition or disposal transactions are significant and time critical. With our extensive experience in various businesses and industries we are also able to advise you according to the type and complexity of the investment transactions before you commit. Our team in China can conduct on-site investigations in any city in China.
- Gather quality financial and commercial information
- Help design appropriate evaluations
- Help in negotiations and making final investment decisions
- Help identify hidden liabilities and assessment of contingencies
- Assist with compliance with listing rules and regulations of stock exchanges
- Review and recommend on improvements on existing systems of internal controls
- Review application and appropriateness of Financial Reporting Standards in financial statements
- Assessment of operational viability
Should you have any enquires, please complete the form below and we will reply to you soon.